Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Pandamonium Continues...



Is it sad that I've never been so excited over a $20 purchase before?

Now my friends call me The Panda Whisperer. I will try to fulfill my duties with honor and grace, folks. One bamboo stick at a time.

If my blog doesn't showcase enough panda love, check out Panda Stuff @ Tumblr.

7 comments:

  1. Most exciting thing I ever spent $20 on?

    Probably my lightsabre. SITH RED GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt is badass, and you rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm gonna wear it until i start to reak in it. it's not like i'm impressing the dudes with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. where did you find the wonderful shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't laugh....but i got it at Sirens. in a mall in my city. i have a love-hate relationship with that store. everything is so affordable but kinda slutty. but if you look real hard you might find a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AH! i like this you look super cute:)

    ReplyDelete