
These bozos are planning to write and publish a book on how to get famous (coming to a local bargain bin near you). This fact is revolting but oddly convenient for me because I did just run out of toilet paper, and am looking for something to wipe my ass with.
Please explain to me why lovely gay couples can't get married yet these douchebags got hitched twice?! :(
here, here!
ReplyDeleteI don't know who these people are. Reading their book would be like reading a book about microbiology written by construction worker.
ReplyDeleteit's disgusting. Them I'm referring.
ReplyDeleteI just pissed myself laughing.
ReplyDeleteI'm still fairly convinced the whole thing is a fake. That show, I mean.
ReplyDeletelol @ the microbiology thing, awesome.
Pete, it'a a GOOD thing you don't know who they are. I wish I could say the same. I don't understand how comedians make fun of them all the time, rightlyfully so, yet still have them on their shows as guests.
ReplyDeleteHURRY UP, APOCOLYPSE!