Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mercy Little Rocker

Again, I set my eyes on a certain prize but I fuck up and miss my chance. Ahh, to quote the greatest line of any Constantines song:

"went out chasing landmarks, fell asleep at the bar".

That really sums up my life right now, kudos to Bryan Webb.

I PROMISE A GREAT POST ABOUT THE BEST THINGS TO DO THIS SUMMER REAL SOON!!!!



For now, go listen to some Constantines. Any album. It's all good.

6 comments:

  1. You know whats overrated?

    Success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Success is what I strive for. The Constantines are good, eh? I listen to a LOT of rap. Maybe it is time to diversify...

    Rollerblading is a fun summer thing! I will be doing that muchly!

    Creepy still the new sexy? I was hoping coffee binging was the newER sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a story to tell!!!

    I was playing scrabble with my ever so lovely ex-boyfriend the other day. He was looking for an available E on the board. He turns to me and says "ahhhh, I need an E!! So I can bring S-E-X-Y back.....no? looks like i'll do it another time".
    It was something along those lines. I sure know how to pick them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scrabble and roller blading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Green, hurry up and write that swine flu post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rollerblading is the (EXPLITIVE DELETED)!

    Ever rollerblade down the Rideau Canal in Ottawa? KILLLLLLER!

    ***Also, sXy, if read phonetically, works. You had the winning hand my man.

    ReplyDelete