Pandas live a pretty sweet life. A life of solitude, which I am all about. Panda's are the lonely hunters of bamboo. According to this online article Pandas are encouraged to mate by watching panda porn, no joke! (do you think they mind bootleg DVDs?) I must have been a panda in my former life. We love to be alone, we mildly enjoy porn, we like to sleep a lot and just act cute.
I figure if I were this beautiful creature for a 24 hour period, this is what my day would be like:
I`d wake up early even though I`d rather continue sleeping.
I realize I ran out of ground coffee.
I do not want to go to school or work, but I suppose I have to in order to put food on my table and expensive shoes on my feet.
Alas, I am home. I kick my feet back, open a tallboy and wait for someone to make me dinner.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO MAKE DINNER MYSELF? AND DO THE DISHES, TOO?! BITCH, PLEASE.
Then a man friend comes over and we watch a movie, talk about life and...
Followed by a few minutes of...

Then I light up.

And off to bed I go!

Sweet life, right?
I laughed SO hard at this!
ReplyDelete"It's no secret that I am deeply in love with pandas. I've seen The Amazing Panda Adventure about two hundred times. I've dressed up as a panda last Halloween. I am even wearing a panda pin on my shirt as I'm writing this. It's a rather lovely pin I recieved from an ex-boyfriend. Toss the guy, keep the panda. That's my motto in life, erm, or something like that. I find it quite hilarious that every guy I've ever built a strong relationship with has bought me a stuffed panda. They're all just chilling in my closet (the pandas, not the ex-boyfriends)."
Toss the boyfriend, keep the panda. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. How cruel.
And the panda montage of your life? Priceless. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO MAKE FOOD MYSELF?!" HAHAHAHHA. You are a very funny person Natalia. Maybe you were a panda-comedian in your past life?
Yeah I can be a cold hard pandabitch, with the opposite sex, sometimes. But then karma bites me in my sweet furry panda ass. :(
ReplyDelete